KTE&SWSI - Towards Sustainable Livelihood
How you can Support?
You can support by giving us your time and also in sort of donations
Volunteer for us
If you have an interest in contributing to efforts in Gender, Economic and Environmental Equity, sustainable Livelihood in Orissa, India and have the right attitude to work as a member of a multi-disciplinary team get in touch with us at :
List of activities on which we you invite volunteer to work
- Women Empowerment through solidarity groups, awareness building, education, leadership development and social animation among women.
- Rural livelihood strengthening especially for poor women entrepreneurs, women farmers, women artisans, vegetable growers etc through enterprise promotion, training, market linkage, credit and financial literacy.
- Climate change adaptation and Disaster Management through community based disaster preparedness(CBDP), disaster risk reduction(DRR), Climate change education in schools, Relief & Rehabilitation measures, Renewable energy promotion etc.
- Migrant Labour services at source and destination.
- Vocational Skill & Employment promotion for poor youth and life skill for adolescent girls.
- Promoting child and women health.
- Promoting Art , craft, culture and Literature.